Johnson & Johnson Careers
EHS&S Lead Italy
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805661371W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an EHS&S and GHS Lead to strengthen the department, with a focus on the Pharma Commercial Company based in Cologno Monzese.
- Shared responsibility with General Manager for EHS&S performance at the site
- Partner actively with local management to develop and implement a site RODMAP to address EHS&S and GHS program deficiencies and ensure EHS&S and GHS regulatory compliance.
- Develop EHS strategy & objectives for the site - auditing, analyzing, documenting, and reporting on their implementation and effectiveness to management and to internal stakeholder (I.e. GHS) via regular dashboards & report
- Manage EHS&S programs at local offices and GHS at local office. Set and monitor goals/objectives, provide adequate coaching/counseling, develop and monitor employee development plans, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor and evaluate EHS&S risks of operations in prevention mode, including change management, ensuring continuous improvement of the EHS&S program to make it leaner and more efficient.
- Lead local EHS&S steering committee to provide upper management ongoing consultation pertaining to environmental, health and safety regulations identifying the impacts of changes to regulations on key business objectives.
- Develop and implement EHS&S training & communication strategy for the company, ensuring key risk and regulatory requirements are addressed for appropriate audiences, including new hires.
- Develop, support and facilitate site EHS&S committees/teams to ensure implementation of the EHS&S Safety Culture, EHS&S prevention program, system, risk control and monitoring in efficient way.
- Maintain local EHS&S office and warehouse standards by ensuring site EHS management systems are aligned & maintained consistent with.
- Collaborate with other functions to manage EHS aspects of external manufacturers, suppliers and contractor programs.
- Develop a strong partnership to manage and monitor fleet safety, Facility Management, Engineering and global health programs with local functions.
- Set, deploy a strategy to implement efficient long term EHS&S safety culture program.
- Drive operational excellence in EHS&S risk control and Serious Injury & Illnesses program deployment.
- Lead and implement system and processes for sustainable EHS&S risk assessment, monitoring and control for each applicable EHS&S and GHS chapter and specific campaign such as Step Right Campaign.
- Mentor and coach sites partner to engrain EHS&S and GHS processes in operation on daily basis.
- Ensure strict alignment on reporting process and EHS&S and GHS tool deployment.
- Ensure permanent Compliance level and immediate escalation process in respect of J&J alert and reporting guidelines.
- Accountable for EHS&S Safety Culture, system and program deployment to achieve regional, local and sites goals
- Technical Bachelor's degree, certified RSPP
- 8-10 years of EHS experience is required; must include extensive experience with local regulated environment.
- Fluent in English
- Superior leadership and team player with Excellent interpersonal, communication (written & verbal), problem-solving, influence, planning, organizing, and time management skills
Italia-Lombardia-Cologno Monzese (Milano)
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
Salute e sicurezza