Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Partner with French
Requisition ID: 1805661073W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Talent Acquisition Partner with French
Full time, permanent contract
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Talent Acquisition Team, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process from A to Z.
You will be responsible for high volume recruitment of around 20-30 roles at one moment of diverse seniority from entry level to senior management roles. You will be taking care of different type of roles for our Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical sectors. You will be based in Prague so you will be responsible for remote recruitment mainly for France.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for passionate recruiter to join our amazing team! We are looking for you if you have already previous experience with recruitment at least for one year. We are always looking for the best talents to join Johnson & Johnson, don’t miss your opportunity!
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Full recruitment process for your roles from opening the role until offer is accepted
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted quickly and professionally to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality talents in the market and ensuring that all recruitment is conducted according to policies and procedures
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience –from start to finish
- Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising) as well as third party agencies when required
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity at all times
- Ensuring all follow up on recruitment is done in a timely manner
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment is required
- Previous experience with pharm or health care recruitment as well as experience from big international company is a big plus
- Native/Excellent level of French spoken and written
- Fluent English
- Personality wise we are looking for your passion for recruitment! And besides that, we are looking for those characteristics:
- Prioritization and Stress Resistance - Ability to handle multiple roles and projects simultaneously
- Responsibility – we are looking for self-starter who can handle his/her own roles without extended supervision
- Data Integrity – our job is a lot about working in system, so we need to be sure that you will manage full data integrity in different systems in your job
- And finally, we are expecting you to be able to concentrate on details with ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)