Johnson & Johnson Careers
Human Resources Leader
Requisition ID: 1805660950W
Provides Business Unit HR leadership to Commercial Client Groups for Vision & Consumer (FMCG) Sales & Marketing organizations.
In the interim, until the Global Services Learning & Development scope is defined, this role will be required to lead Learning & Development for Malaysia at the national level, consulting with the other Client Group HR for needs; manage & execute program offering.
This position reports to the Head of Human Resources – Malaysia.
- Serves as the primary HR business partner to the assigned business units / client group
- Develops and leads the implementation of the HR strategy and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change, focused on building strategic capabilities and driving a culture that embraces and advances J&J’s Credo, innovation and performance.
- Driving significant commercial/functional transformation agenda across a region/market which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Implements effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructuring.
- Work very closely with the Head of Human Resources – Malaysia and Business Leaders to drive leading edge talent development solutions. Partnering with business leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent and technical capability pipeline
- Leads key HR processes in support of talent agenda: talent review and succession planning, career management and development and partner with Global Services to support business leaders in performance management and talent acquisition
- Provides group and one-on-one coaching to managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem-solving and performance management.
- Partners with Global Services (Shared Services) & Corporate Services (Specialists) teams to ensure flawless execution across the organization
- Bachelors / Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Post graduate degree in a related field or MBA would be an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and energized by change agenda
- Experience in Organizational Effectiveness, Succession Planning and Learning & Development to drive and create a high-performance workforce and management team
- Strong facilitation & influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organization and interact effectively across the regional and global organization
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (verbal, written and non-verbal); supported by strong critical thinking.
- Able to synthesize and integrate multiple inputs, and yet able to translate into simple solutions/messages.
- Able to effectively understand and translate commercial strategies and priorities into actionable plans
- Worked in a matrix environment and thrived on it. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority, and also able to manage stakeholders at global and Asia Pacific levels.
- Execution oriented with a strong bent for numbers/analytics and Project Management skills
- Handled difficult clients/ business leaders and shown courage to advocate his/her personal point of view
- Commitment to fostering and modeling the principles of diversity and inclusion
- Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve
- Great personality with high integrity and work ethics. That is, say/do ratio must be good. Strong sense of purpose.
- Versatile and aspires towards broader and higher impact roles.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)