Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Brand Activation Manager
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1805660774W
Brand Activation Manager
You will contribute to the growth of the business through a profound knowledge of our consumer/Shopper/patient and market dynamics, supporting the implementation of creative programs and go to market initiates that generate consumer & Shopper involvement and continues to build our love brands and lead to categories development.
Brands in scope: Piz Buin and Aveeno.
Customer and Consumer understanding – Getting insights (external & internal) according to existing tools and methodologies, and transform it into actions that generate growth for our brands with our customers
Business Plan Implementation – Portfolio Management, Brand activation Plans from design to implementation: including category development, POS activation and Customer engagement
Liaise with cross department teams that exist in the following processes:
- Direct to Consumer Activities
- New Product Launch
- Point Of Sales Activities
- Other processes and activities that require multi-function task-forces
- Special focus on working with: Sales, cluster Marketing and Regulatory
Pricing strategy and Monitoring
Brand reviews and Sales meetings – Responsible for analyzing and presenting the results and activities, priorities using the available tools.
Finance responsibilities –budget control, cost efficiency analysis, invoicing control
Health & Safety – Guarantee the full compliance with all health and safety internal guidelines, policies and procedures
CREDO, Conduct & Compliance – Follow all Conduct and Compliance rules as per Company guidelines and policies as well as local regulations. Always Be a Credo Role champion in everything it is done.
- College Graduate – Business Management, Economics or pharmaceutical with management degree.
- Experience in marketing and shopper marketing roles – 4 to 6 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in pharmacy or Mass Market roles
- Proficiency in English – Verbal and Written Communication
- Marketing College Master
- Digital experience in previous roles
- Knowledge of Multinational Company environment
- Basic Spanish
- Analytical Skills
- Financial Knowledge
- Social communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Critical thinking
- Creative and Problem solving oriented
- Sense of urgency.
- Collaboration driven
- Global mobility and mindset for an international career
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)