Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805660315W
ETHICON is committed to improving patient’s lives by advancing the standard of care in tissue repair. Through continuous innovation, we provide procedure-focused solutions that meet the evolving demands of modern surgery and facilitate improved patient outcomes such as shorter treatment journeys, minimally invasive and day case treatment options and infection protection. Through our understanding of the needs of the national healthcare services and key drivers within the ever changing environmental landscape, our efforts are focused on strengthening the ETHICON value proposition to patients, national healthcare services, policymakers, clinical and commercial customers to ensure we significantly impact the quality of patient care worldwide.
Location: lubelskie voivodship, Poland
- Development of strong, long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical professional groups and other relevant stakeholders
- Implementation Ethicon strategy and tactics execution, work closely with respective Sales Manager, Marketing & relevant internal team’s.
- Responsible for clinical knowledge development and continuous self-education; utilize existing evidence for improving Ethicon competitive position
- Build and maintain extensive market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research incl. presence on key congresses and other clinical and non-clinical events
- Cooperation with relevant cross functional departments to provide market intelligence and contribute to development of appropriate business strategies that support brand(s) objectives.
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience in medical devices area or 4+ years of sales experience in pharmaceuticals
- Products & procedure knowledge
- Preferred location Lubelskie voivodship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong business relationships.
- Successful performance and proven outstanding sales results in current role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding ability to cooperate and engage others
- Analytic thinking skills
- Ability to initiate and implement changes
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)