Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805660117W
Responsible for designing, creating, deploying and managing enterprise's data architecture. Define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems. Responsible for designing and managing enterprise data warehouse and BI solution.
• Drive the implementation and development of Data Governance principles and guidelines. Ensure data governance guidelines are implemented consistently throughout the data entities and IT systems.
• Owner of China Data Blueprint, data library.
• To lead the data governance & data solution
• To connect data steward for data architecture.
• Champion for DnA data lake roll out.
• Envision, manage and mature new analytics solutions to enable easy access to key data insights. Ensure that all the products and data within the platform are architected and integrated as a cohesive unit, ensure proper documentation, source control and change management are adhered to.
• Participate in defining product data architectures for JNJ applications. Provide technical leadership to other members of the development team in a positive manner to deliver on-time and above standard results for business partners.
• Assist in the identification of areas for improvement, new analytical reporting, data mining and features enabling data-driven decision making for JNJ. Coordinate the development of these products and encourage adoption to enhance reporting and analytic capabilities.
• Collaborate with other roles like project manager, business analyst, technology lead and other technology teams in project delivery
• Understand the business objectives and provide solutions that efficiently meet the objects in a timely manner with a focus on data integrity and quality.
• Provide insight into data related technology trends, deliver research proposals, and define technology landscape and roadmaps for the organization
• Lead efforts for data modeling.
• Ensure the data security and PII (Personal Identifiable Information).
Educational and Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields
• 5+ years of working experience in data architecture, data modeling, data analysis, data integration, data warehouse and database design
• Strong knowledge of mainstream database and data warehouse products
• Strong knowledge of architecting with principles of performance, scalability, availability and security
• Good understanding of data warehouse approaches, industry standards and industry best practices with very competent SQL skills for multiple platforms.
• Understanding of data emerging technologies, industry trends, standards and best practices.
• 2-3 years’ Experience in E-commerce and Sales system is preferred.
• Good communication, documentation and team work skills
Shanghai Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. (7048)