Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Excellence Director
Requisition ID: 1805659729W
Overall purpose of job:
COE Director is responsible to ensure the overall commercial and operation effectiveness of the company, his/ her primary role is to diagnose company business health by using evidence based integrated analytics. Connecting the various functions in the team, Sales Force Effectiveness , Sales operations, Business Analytics and critical process management to develop business insight. COE is position as performance improvement partner to support the company sustainable compliant business growth.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the development of strategy; drive and support organization continuous compliant growth.
• Develop company strategies to drive commercial and operation effectiveness across all key functional areas.
• Be responsible for the market insight function for both Rx and OTC business; be able to develop business insight report from triangulation of both performance data and external data source.
Essential knowledge and skills:
Need to travel occasionally
Core competencies required for this role:
• General management skill
• Insight generation skill
• Process management and problem solving skill
• Extensive understanding on the China Business especially in Channel distribution; marketing of Rx and OTC products
• 12 -15 years of relevant business experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Good influence leadership and collaboration leadership;
• Process Management, Performance improvement management and training capabilities is required.
• Good command in English.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)