Johnson & Johnson Careers
[J&J Vision] - Supply Chain Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805659711W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for daily Supply Chain operations in Hong Kong including but not limited to: inventory planning, order management, communication and management of 3PL for order processing, and acting as a liaison with commercial team to ensure smooth day to day order fulfilment.
- Internal: Commercial, Finance, Marketing, QA
- External: Call center, 3PL, Forwarders etc.
- Work closely with 3PL to facilitate smooth warehouse and distribution operation
- Work closely with call center to ensure accurate order entry, timely problem solving and timely communication between call centre, 3PL and commercial team
- Assist in inventory management and supply planning
- Assist in planning of repackaging activities
- Handle payment process for supply chain related activities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or degree in Business or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years of experience in supply chain function
- Fresh graduated candidate could be considered as Associate Supply Chain Analyst
- Experience in supply chain or inventory planning is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel functions such as Pivot table, Vlookup, etc
- SAP or other ERP experience is preferred
- High proficiency of English and Mandarin communication.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with ambition to grow and develop.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)