Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Health Services Professional (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1805659597W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, we are the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Pharmaceuticals from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals help patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include, neurology, biotechnology, oncology and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, we have made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Global Health Services Professional (m/f)
The GHS (Health & Wellbeing) specialist will work routinely with internal key stakeholders in the local operating companies (eg site leaders, EHS&S, HR, E&PS). Global Health Services (GHS) delivers quality, cost effective and value added integrated health and wellness services such as Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services that promote prevention, education and self-responsibility
- Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy for all Occupational Health, Wellbeing & Health Promotion, EAP and Energy Management
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining country level, cross sector work processes and documentation
- Understands local regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements
- Develop and monitor annual goals based on population health risks
- General Management interaction, participation to site visits, lead meetings like ASA
- Support in budget planning and regulatory requirements if needed
- Collaborate with new HR business model and implement new processes, being a gate keeper with ER/LR and the external Occ Health
- Promote the use of tool and programs to the employees (health assessment, travel health, etc.)
- Accountable for quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of EHS&S Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking (eg. HEART)
- Manage contract with external health professional like the Company Doctor and make the link with the JNJ requirement in occupational health (supported by the GHS campus lead and JnJ OccHealth Physician).
- Manage promotional material linked to local targeted programs or worldwide campaign and be responsible for the Health Promotion programming on site
- Coordinate trainings as “Energy for Performance” on site
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience in the health management field
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experiences of GHS management required
- Demonstrate business acumen, including understanding of English, computer literacy, understanding & knowledge of the core business on site, ability to market and promote site OH services, effective communication and interaction across different cultures and the ability to partner with different groups incl. business leaders: Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
- Take over responsibility and lead projects
- Ability to gain trust and influence at all levels of business, work collaborative.
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Strong compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
- Be able to handle complaints and challenging issues in a focused and constructive manner
- Can set priorities and work focus
- Project Management skills would be an asset
- Fluent language skills in German & English (verbal and written)
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 45.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we must support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)