Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contact Center Manager
Requisition ID: 1805659536W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Project Management Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization in Bogotá, Colombia.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
As the Global & Regional Contact Center Manager you will:
Be responsible for execution of the customer contact management strategy for Global Services Multi-function customer service delivery.
You will be responsible for managing Global and Regional contact centers in Bogotá and ensure timely and accurate support is provided to J&J employees regarding all inquiries related to employee programs and services, multi-function (HR, Procurement,Finance) policies, process, and procedures including navigational support, and escalation of issues.
You will lead Bogotá Contact Center Inquiries and inbound channels (include phone, fax, email, web forms, chat, etc). As the call center leader you are accountable to continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of services through building a customer service orientated culture.
Interested in this position? As the leader you will:
- Lead Global Services Contact Center (Global and/or Regional) operational activities to achieve target Key Performance Indicators and SLA's by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support.
- Handle all inbound channels for GS Service Center’s (Phone, web forms, email, fax, chat, etc.) maintaining proper staffing levels and team member training required for achieving targeted performance standards and SLA´s
- Find opportunities to improve the customer experience by analyzing customer trends for opportunities to increase the usability and accuracy of information available to customers and increasing the volume of services that can be resolved for customers using self-service or during their first contact.
- Effectively integrates new support requirements into the GS Global & Regional Contact Center as they are introduced by special projects and initiatives.
- Resolve complex process and policy inquiries requiring higher level knowledge and authority and/or interaction with 3rd Parties.
- Lead and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
- Define and support scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning.
- Maintain transparent communication channel with the Global Request Management leaders by summarizing and reporting on operational updates and issues to the Director, Global & Regional Service Center for support, staff planning and development.
- Work closely with internal and external Contact Center colleagues within the delivery team and collaboration with Corporate Services and Local Business Unit.
- Monitor team member’s resource allocation and performance, ensuring proper assignment of cases and workload balancing to deliver targeted Contact Center Service Levels including the handling of unusual events including malfunctions with enabling technology
- Understand and deliver on the Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery in order to achieve Contact Center Service Level Agreements and meet customer service standards.
- Manage and monitor operational data and reports daily; constantly communicating performance with team and actively working to identify and implement interventions to maintain service standards.
- Implement operational practices and reports, including quality audits, standard and ad hoc reports in order to identify issues and take actions to achieve performance goals and targets.
- Utilize metrics to conduct root cause analysis and implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of Contact Center services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, and standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
- Lead team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for GS and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Shared Services organization.
- Leads a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in GS in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
- Develop a strong pipeline of global, diverse talent within the Contact Center team and across the Request Management team. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching, feedback, and, where appropriate, discipline to and through subordinate team members.
Are you interested in applying? Please read the following Qualifications
- 8 - 10 years progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience, preferably with a concentration in the delivery of Shared Services
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Proven success in establishing, managing and empowering a global virtual team
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
- Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key partners
- Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with partners to ensure the effective execution of shared services solutions across the enterprise
- Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
- Bring to bears critical business and process analytics and reporting within a shared services function to manage and monitor performance and business results
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
Did you know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)