Johnson & Johnson Careers
(Associate) Manager of External Relations
Requisition ID: 1805659479W
• Drive digital media strategy and plan to bring in innovative communications elements based on the stakeholders’ insights.
• Manage policies on social media to ensure the governance across the organization.
• Identify key opinion leaders (KOLs) – authority KOLs, social KOLs, peer KOLs, and develop programs to cultivate relationship with them constantly, and get their support to enhance company reputation.
• Bring in social media value to disease awareness (TA communications), develop and implement specified digital media plan.
• Execute national media relations programs, including media database, competitive intelligence, annual media gatherings; build and maintain long-term relationships to effectively deliver key messages
• Support special project execution including global / regional work streams
• Manage the third-party agencies on a daily basis.
• At least 5 years of working experience in corporate communication, media relations experience in a large corporation or organization, or relevant experience in a leading PR agency;
• Proven track record of social media communication response and management;
• Excellent copy-writing skills and demonstrated ability to prepare reports in both Chinese and English;
• Demonstrated experience and ability in project management and strong time-management skills;
• Interpersonal skills, able to liaise with and gain co-operation of all levels of management, staff and stakeholders
• Creative thinking capability; team player
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)