Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805659429W
A. Responsible for conducting preliminary translation / QC review and preparing sound translated CMC documents in assigned areas
B. Specific duties:
1. Translates basic and complex CMC documents with increasing independence.
a. Translated/Reviewed documents must be of high quality in terms of scientific content, as well as organization per regulatory and internal guidances, clarity, and accuracy, with attention to format and consistency.
b. Translated/Reviewed documents must be prepared within established timelines and in accordance with internal processes.
2. Works collaboratively in a team environment, and takes a proactive role on multiple assigned projects with respect to timing, scheduling, tracking, and regulatory strategy as appropriate.
• Masters or above majoring in Translation, English, Medical English, biology, medicine, pharmacy or other related areas. CMC translation experiences are preferred.
• Excellent English and Chinese writing.
• Willing to work in a team environment.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)