Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805659325W
- MS Scientist/Postdoc position in Neuroscience Discovery Biomarkers with special focus on biomarkers for Alzheimer’s disease and neurodegeneration
- Duration is up to 2 years
- The candidate will have a strong background in biochemistry and state-of-the-art knowledge of biochemical analysis of proteins by immunoassay.
- Experience in Alzheimer’s disease and/or neurodegeneration is desired.
- As part of a multidisciplinary project team, the candidate will be expected to develop, run and schedule in vitro experiments in line with the project requirements
- Work will focus on characterizing and understanding the composition of Tau fragments present in human CSF and developing novel biomarker assays for neurodegeneration.
- Candidate should have a MS or PhD in Biochemistry or related discipline
- Research experience with immunoassay development and antibody characterization is required
- Experience with digital ELISA (SiMoA) is an advantage
- Experience with biomarker development, neurodegeneration and Alzheimer’s disease is an advantage
- Intellectually curious and well-informed on the latest scientific advances in the field
- Demonstrates creativity and novel approaches to solving scientific problems
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage several experiments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people
- Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)