Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Analytics Lead
Requisition ID: 1805659256W
The Data Analytics Lead role is a blend of data steward and data scientist roles, and plays a pivotal function in establishing analytics capability for CLS Asia Pacific. The role will own the new data governance architecture framework end-to-end – from data sources to data output, and focus on uncovering insights in the Customer Connectivity and Logistics space. It will establish the foundation that the Business Analysts build upon and support broader business analytics to enable the organization to make better decisions.
- Develop a strong understanding of the data source and reporting systems and databases, and associated data relationships.
- Own the governance of data and system around the Enterprise Data Lake and Enterprise Data Warehouse and maintain standard KPI reporting requirements through visualization tools.
- Lead CLS Regional Data Cycle Management processes including relevant systems/technology upgrades.
- Complete all the required data and system annual compliance requirements as per stipulated guidelines.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery for greater scalability.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure development of new data, reporting and analytics capabilities to support CLS Analytics Maturity Roadmap.
- Create groundbreaking predictive models using descriptive statistics and data mining techniques to give actionable recommendations to CLS internal stakeholder on how to best drive business performance using data.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes; undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Work closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Operations Research, Engineering, IT or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function and roles of data engineer, data scientist or data analyst is highly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in working with ETL tools and Enterprise Supply Chain IT solutions (SAP, WMS, TMS, etc.) is required.
- Detailed understanding of business process mapping, master data management, integration frameworks, and system connectivity is desired.
- Knowledge or experience in working with Cloudera and Teradata is preferred.
- Experience in developing analytics capabilities and approaches is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)