Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805659251W
The Business Analyst role plays a pivotal function in two critical capabilities: performance management and business analytics. The role will support CLS core functions of Customer Connectivity, Warehouse & Distributions, Business Development and Network Management – by understanding various business processes, using and simulating data to answer questions and uncover insights, and communicating the results to help make business decisions.
- Support core function monthly performance review, drive root-cause analysis and identify opportunities for improvement; be a trusted advisor by providing evidence-based support and guidance to the Leadership Team.
- Evaluate business trends and assess monthly and quarterly business performance in driving operational analysis and improvements.
- Run, reconcile and distribute CLS standard monthly performance reports to the cadence requirements.
- Maintain relevant information databases and simulation models, and optimize data governance process to support core function’s operational excellence.
- Drive insight generation through self-service analytics, data mining and other data manipulation skills, and the use of descriptive statistics to get a big-picture of data.
- Identify business and analytics needs in close partnership with stakeholders, capture data requirements and translate them into language which can be understood by technology and solutions teams (e.g. Data Analytics Lead, CLS IT).
- Create visualizations and dashboards to help the company interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Spearhead transformational change within the organization towards customer centricity, data-driven decision making and insight-driven actions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required (Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, Engineering, Information Management, Operations Research or related field is preferred); advanced degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required; experience in logistics, customer service or supply chain function is highly preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in data manipulation with Excel, including pivot tables and vLookups, is required.
- Experience with Supply Chain related technology, security, compliance, and import/export processes is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain.Solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and present to a range of audience.
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)