Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Talent Builder
Requisition ID: 1805658970W
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a member of our global recruiting team, you will support groundbreaking capabilities that will help our recruiting team be the best, so we can recruit for the best. She/he will be an integral part of a newly created, Manila-based Talent Building organization focused on creation and execution of talent identification and digital engagement strategies for top passive talent in efforts to ultimately build robust talent pipelines for current and future needs across the enterprise. Reporting directly to a Squad Lead, Talent Building, the Senior Global Talent Builder will:
- Be a part of a global Talent Building team that will ultimately drive the successful attraction and engagement of talent in support of North America recruiting efforts.
- Use multiple capabilities including innovative technology, data, research and analytical insights to drive J&Js talent attraction strategy and directly build talent pipelines through J&J’s new TRM system.
- Use J&J’s proprietary and off-the-shelf enabling technologies, including the Talent Relationship Management (TRM) tool to drive successful talent building outcomes
- Use enterprise engagement strategies (J&J employer brand, etc.) and own the development of innovative digital outreach campaigns (via social, email outreach, etc.) for both short & long-term talent needs.
- Partner with Manager, Talent Building in reviewing performance metrics, key performance indicators, that improve talent building efficiency and overall individual & team performance.
- Work closely with Talent Intelligence team to enhance talent building outcomes based on research and insights and talent landscape analytics provided
- Partner with NA-based Recruiters on assigned requisitions to optimize talent building capabilities and ensure alignment on successful talent submittals, pipeline health, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree required
- A minimum of 3 years HR/Recruiting, sourcing experience is required
- Experience in creating talent pipelines for varying functions and levels, in dispersed geographies, through multiple channels required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key partners across an organization required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment required.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated interpersonal skills, and the ability to work competently both individually and as a team member is required.
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing & employment branding preferred.
- Willing to work in Mid/Day Shift (2 Full Time Positions Available)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ