Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Business Development Manager - Ethicon Neuwave
Requisition ID: 1805658888W
Johnson & Johnson Medical is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Medical Devices Portfolio. For more than 125 years, we’ve focused on advancing technologies, products and services to enhance patient care and bring greater precision to every aspect of surgery. The office is in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
Through the training, research and innovative products we provide, we are working to enable better outcomes in bariatric, thoracic, colorectal and general surgeries. Curious to explore? Please visit: http://www.ethicon.com/
Currently we are recruiting for a
Business Development Manager (BDM) NEUWAVE Microwave Ablation
Plans, forecasts and driving business performance and market share for the Ethicon Neuwave Microwave ablation platform. Collaborates with the strategic capabilities, sales and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. The BDM Neuwave role is a critical role focusing on maximizing business value for Ethicon Netherlands. The BDM is the voice of the customer inside the business and needs to be passionate about the user experience and the value it creates for this user. Key in this role is understanding the market through getting deep insights and creating strategies that work with a flawless execution.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Develops new concepts and approaches for professional and consumer advertising and promotional plans.
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Takes the lead in the market introduction of Neuwave Microwave ablation system. Identifies the best targets within Interventional radiologist + HPB, Lung and Urologic surgery and ensures the go to market strategy is defined and executed flawless.
- Deliver customer training plan and effectively transfer knowledge to empower customers to use the Neuwave Microwave ablation system effectively and independently.
- Monitors and implementation of the Neuwave ablation strategy and adjusts as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Oversees extensive market research and test market activities.
- Defines product criteria and characteristics.
- Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other stakeholders.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Translates the WW/EMEA strategy to a local strategy
- Act as an entrepreneur; turn strategies into actionable plans and flawless execution
- Set the benchmark in EMEA
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of the team’s internal and external partners.
- Develops relationships with customers, patients or company employees and interact with them regularly.
- Review externally available information, like annual reports, industry analysts' commentary, congresses or product testimonials to understand competitive advantages and opportunities.
- Gather feedback & insights from patients, customers, internal or external partners. Identify actionable insights to enhance results.
- Consider how to apply new ideas you generated in the activities for the CONNECT imperative.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Build learning agility by experimenting with new approaches that can lead to breakthrough results.
- Build an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Develop your communication and influence skills to become a high-impact presenter; seek feedback on your skills in this area.
- Implement innovations identified in SHAPE imperative activities; inspire others by promoting new ideas and approaches.
- Try new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Build & reinforce a sense of urgency on key projects; help others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Master or equivalent in business experience
- Experience in reading CT/MRI/Ultrasound imaging is a mandatory
- At least 5 years relevant business experience in Medical Devices
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to succeed in a demanding role
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Fluent Dutch or English
- Good written and oral language skills in English for EMEA collaboration
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint – Advanced knowledge
- Experience in MedTech industries
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Full & clean driving license
- Marketing knowledge background
- Knowledge of the current Interventional Radiology market landscape
- Experience working for a large multi-national company
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)