Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Representative
Requisition ID: 1805658854W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Responsible for achieving ASP product sales to new and established Specialty accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. In addition, this position collaboration across various internal functional groups, special Marketing department and training department.
Key interactive stakeholders:
- Sales team member
- Marketing department (ASP)
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieving ASP products sale and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives. Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers. Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales...
- Conducts and implements Market Development and Field Marketing activities. Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Implement as the direct line to customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities. Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Develops and maintains sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Relays relevant market information to management
- Provides management with customer feedback and market place information. Identifies potential impacts to business.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions
- University/Bachelor’s Degree Medical/Pharmaceutical or Bachelor’s Degree of Science
- At least 01 year experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Additional education: Selling skill, Negotiation, Presentation skill and using computer skills including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)