Johnson & Johnson Careers
Beijing-Planning-Senior Demand Planning Manager
Requisition ID: 1805658849W
- Conduct monthly Demand Consensus Process to generate a demand consensus forecast by assessment of demand planning data and alignment with regional and global strategic inputs
• Ensure that the established Forecasting Process is well defined and a demand forecast is generated, reviewed and validated. Prepare, monitor and report a set of metrics (MAPE, BIAS) to management, drive the improvement for forecast accuracy.
• Partner with affiliates/ commercial partners, in order to have the most accurate Demand information available for organization and provide key inputs to the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
• Participate in S&OP Process including analysis of market/product intelligence, partnering with Supply planning team to allow for transparency of risks and opportunity through supply-demand balancing, support and attend reconciliation and executive SnOP forums.
• Responsible for Pre – S&OP meeting to review the monthly supply plan and gap between the RF vs Supply plan. Update the monthly maximal supply qty to commercial team before the middle month projection meeting and manage the supply risk/gap communication with commercial stakeholders.
• Act as a central point of contact for CM (Customer management) function linking with global and regional team, deploy CM initiatives like new metrics, project etc. and drive the execution locally.
• Responsible for key supply project/event management like RA change project, sourcing change project etc. To manage the supply risk and lead with cross function like RA, Purchasing, planning team to identify the action plan for mitigating the supply gap and maintain the desired customer service level.
• Accountable to deliver/improve service & inventory targets by delivering/ improving forecast measures
• Act as an interface between supply chain and commercial team for any supply chain related matter communication as well as drive the improvement for customer service.
• Responsible for influencing cross function like planning team etc. to improve customer service, optimize inventory levels and deliver cost improvement.
• Bachelor degree or above. Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable.
• B.S. in Engineering/Operations/Supply Chain Management, Advanced degree in engineering or business is a plus
- At least +10 Years supply chain planning related working experience in Pharmaceutical and FMCG industry,
- Team management experience is preferred.
• Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems is preferred.
• Familiarity with relevant legislation – e.g. Import/ Export legislation, GMP, ISO requirements is desirable
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities:
• Ability to develop, coach and lead a team of planners and team leads in the execution, strategies and realization of departmental and company goals.
• Ability to coach & develop accountable, diverse and global leaders who inspire and motivate others.
• Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/ virtual teams where required.
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• Ability to influence at all levels both within the supply chain, with commercial & other key cross functional partners, in a matrix environment.
• Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
• Understanding of the forecasting techniques. Very analytically skilled, need to understand the statistics behind the models
• Uses in-depth knowledge of analysis and problem solving techniques.
• Strong planning experience related production planning, material planning, S&OP.
• Attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen – Deeply understands the business; portfolio, markets, customers, challenges, demands.
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)