Johnson & Johnson Careers
Programming Lead/Technical Manager
Requisition ID: 1805658656W
Programming Manager – Janssen
Location : UK, Belgium or NL
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Statistical Programmer Analyst.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This role is that of either a programming team leader (Programming Lead) who plans and provides oversight of programming activities (e.g., development, verification and documentation) in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions or that of a statistical programmer (Clinical Programmer) who applies expertise and problem solving skills to complete programming activities of high complexity and ambiguity benefitting multiple project teams
This role makes decisions and recommendations that impact the timeliness and quality of deliverables. This role also has an impact on the programming team members.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Develops detailed programming strategy and plans the programming deliverables for a single project.
- Designs and develops programs in support of complex clinical analysis and reporting activities.
- Performs comprehensive review of, and provides input into, project requirements and/or project documentation.
- In the Programming Lead role, coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to programming team members to ensure quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes. May lead others in an area of expertise that results in increased efficiency and quality of deliverables across multiple projects.
- In a Clinical Programmer role, applies technical and analytical expertise to develop and implement solutions for use on multiple projects, leading to increased efficiency and quality across programming teams.
- Collaborates effectively within statistical programming and with cross-functional working group team members, including internal and external members.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- programming experience with increasing responsibility, preferably in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment.
- Knowledge of programming language(s) and data structures.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers..
- Prior experience with any of the following Therapeutic Areas is preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)