Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Automation Developer
Requisition ID: 1805658649W
The Johnson and Johnson EMEA Development Centre (EDC) are currently seeking a Software Automation Developer to join our team.
We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements.
The successful candidate will be developing automation tests across multiple technologies. Continuous Integration and Deployment are expected to be part of the job. Joining us will mean contributing to a truly novel automation development team with its footprint across multiple Johnson and Johnson development centres.
The offices are designed specifically to accommodate Scrum development and are based on the University of Limerick Campus. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Be part of Scrum team to plan and execute test automation activities.
- Automating any manual tasks, Maintaining and developing automation tests.
- Support Continuous Integration and Delivery frameworks.
- Test automation employing BDD method across multiple platforms: Android, iOS, Web, Database and API testing.
- Use Object Oriented Programming to build highly re-usable automation components
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- 3+ years of experience working on test automation frameworks using mainstream programming languages.
- Development using BDD techniques creating Functional, SIT, Regression tests, etc.
- Keyword driven automation framework experience such as Robot Framework, Fitnesse or JBehave.
- Jenkins configuration setup experience.
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: Amazon VPCx (Cloud services), Selenium, Appium, GxP test automation, JIRA, XRay test management.
- Scripting experience working with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android.
- Implement right automation solutions to support scrum teams.
- Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Attention to detail, Follow high coding standards.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)