Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ass. Manager Global Category Procurement
Requisition ID: 1805658530W
The purpose of the Global Category Associate Manager (Resin), Primary Packaging is to develop and execute enterprise (Consumer, Janssen and MD) sourcing strategies for resin (PET, PP, HDPE, etc.) covering $100 MM+ USD of spend. Associate Manager will develop industry expertise and drive clarity on sourcing strategy in relation to resin globally.
The Global Category Associate Manager will take direction from the Global Director, Primary Packaging and ensure the assigned sub-category is positioned to meet the packaging categories overall G&Os. The position will have GSRM accountabilities with key resin producers to manage compliance adherence, supplier performance and innovation. The Associate Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders/sub-category leads to ensure business needs are well captured and incorporated in sourcing strategies.
The Global Category Associate Manager will be responsible in managing approximately $100 MM+ spend for Johnson & Johnson Consumer. This spend has high complexity and requires collaboration with key stakeholders within the business, supply chain and procurement to execute. This individual will deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, and service and compliance adherence.
He will provide end-to-end category leadership such as category strategy development, maintaining key relationships within the supply chain and managing key supplier relationships. The position must shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects.
The Global Category Associate Manager (Resin) - Primary Packaging scope of responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community.
- Developing the vision, strategy and implementation plan for resin that will effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for J&J
- Interface directly with CEO’s and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of JNJ’s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management).
- Leadership, communication, influencing and collaboration skills are required
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
- Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Business Acumen
Cilag GmbH International (8525)