Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Director EMEA Professional Education Solutions
Requisition ID: 1805658347W
Johnson & Johnson Vision are committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, we are currently seeking a Senior Director for EMEA Professional Education Solutions, to build and develop our professional education provision. This role can be performed in either Wokingham, United Kingdom; Hamburg, Germany or Zug, Switzerland.
The Senior Director, JNJ Vision EMEA PES has overall responsibility for:
- Building and developing the professional education capability to drive “peer-to-peer” behavior change to provide competitive advantage for JNJ Vision, through the development and implementation of JNJ Global Education strategies and a regional delivery model. Ensuring customers in EMEA have a willingness to demonstrate and advocate for the JNJ Vision innovation, products and technology solutions.
- Demonstrating and implementing the global center-of-excellence content and support tools to drive EMEA professional development (e.g., top accounts, KOLs, top schools), market development (e.g., institutions, associations), and advocacy.
- Ensuring the implementation of applicable digital assets from Global Franchise Development to enable the competitive Vision Care & Surgical Vision PE strategies. Achieving differentiated delivery for a competitive advantage / positive impact.
- Ensuring compliance to the HCP Professional Operations policy, processes, and procedures.
- Supporting the implementation and personnel training of the HCP Relationship Operations eco-system for EMEA.
- Developing vision, mission, goals and EMEA PE teams, in alignment with Commercial strategies for the Vision Care and Surgical Vision businesses.
- Leading recruitment, on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a strong environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enabling collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop regional capabilities to improve global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
- Executing critical Global Professional Education projects, regional innovative technology go-lives, eco-systems deployment and lead oversight of regional compliance.
- Developing analytical models and direct managing regional investment.
- Working with technology leaders, ensuring we build and maintaining industry leading technology capabilities.
- Your leadership responsibility will include assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and align with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
- Benchmarking JNJ Vision regional practices and JNJ Medical Devices to implement Professional Education best-practices in EMEA.
- You will Lead and collaborate with the Commercial leaders for Vision and Surgical businesses, respectively.
- EMEA Leadership Team core team board member.
DOES YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
- Did you graduate with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific or medical field?
- Have you completed an MBA or Master’s degree? and have strong business and financial acumen.
- Experience in a Surgical business, preferably Ophthalmology.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience with at least
- 5 years of professional marketing / professional education experience.
- Ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries
If you are waiting for your career to excel to the next level then this is an excellent opportunity to join the global leading health care provider.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)