Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Director AP Professional Education Solutions
Requisition ID: 1805658346W
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Director, Asia Pacific Professional Education Solutions to be based in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into laser cataract surgery, phacoemulsification systems, intra-ocular lenses, laser refractive surgery, dry eye diagnostic / treatment technology, and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Director, Asia Pacific Professional Education Solutions has overall responsibility for:
- building and developing the professional education capability to drive “peer-to-peer” behavior change to provide competitive advantage for JNJ Vision, through the development and implementation of JNJ Global Professional Education strategies and a regional delivery model, ensuring customers in Asia Pacific have a willingness to demonstrate and advocate for the JNJ Vision innovation, products and technology solutions
- leveraging and implementing the global center-of-excellence content and support tools to drive Asia Pacific professional development (e.g., top accounts, KOLs, top schools), market development (e.g., institutions, associations), and advocacy
- ensuring the implementation of applicable digital assets from Global Franchise Development to enable the competitive Vision Care & Surgical Vision Professional Education strategies and achieve differentiated delivery for a competitive advantage / positive impact
- Ensuring compliance to the HCP Professional Operations policy, processes, and procedures and support the implementation and personnel training of the HCP Professional Relationship Operations eco-system for the Asia Pacific
- Develop vision, mission, goals and Asia Pacific Professional Education teams, in alignment with Commercial strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) and Surgical Vision (cataract surgery, refractive surgery, dry eye platform innovation and portfolio) businesses.
- Lead recruitment, on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop regional capabilities to maximize global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
- Execution of critical Global Professional Education projects, regional innovative technology go-lives, eco-systems deployment and lead oversight of regional compliance.
- Develops analytical models and direct the management of the regional investment.
- Works with technology leaders to create and maintain industry leading technology capabilities.
- Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
- Benchmark JNJ Vision regional practices and JNJ Medical Devices to implement Professional Education best-practices in the Asia Pacific.
- Manages interface with the Commercial leaders for Vision Care and Surgical Vision, respectively. the Asia Pacific Leadership Team core team board member for Vision Care.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant business experience is required
- 5 years of professional marketing / professional education is required
- Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries
- Experience in a Surgical business
- Strong business and financial acumen
- This position requires up 50% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)