Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality and Compliance Specialist - Customer & Logistics Services (CLS)
Requisition ID: 1805658335W
- Located at North Ryde
- Exciting opportunity to be part of a global brand
- Cross-sector role
We are currently recruiting a (Customer Logistics Services) CLS Quality and Compliance Specialist, reporting to the Senior Manager, CLS Quality & Compliance. In this critical role you will lead the execution of Quality Management System activities applicable to J&J distribution centres to ensure J&J products are stored and distributed with a high focus on Quality & Compliance, in order to meet the expectations of customers and patients while meeting J&J, ISO and regulatory standards.
You will Work with the Business Quality organizations for Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer sectors in Australia & New Zealand to drive timely and effective resolution of Quality issues relating to the distribution of Johnson & Johnson products.
- Supplier Management:
- Establish & maintain Quality Agreements with CLS suppliers (e.g. 3PL’s & transporter service providers) and CLS related Facilities suppliers (e.g. calibration & maintenance, pest control & cleaning agencies)
- Provide Quality support to CLS suppliers (e.g. 3PL & transporters) & CLS related Facilities suppliers, including support of change controls, NCR’s, & CAPA’s.
- Support audits of CLS suppliers according to Business Quality requirements
- Lead the remediation of audit observations arising from supplier audits in close collaboration with CLS suppliers & CLS Operations suppliers to ensure robust investigations & root cause analysis, effective CAPA development and timely completion
- Support CLS Operations on-going performance monitoring, and continuous improvement initiatives at CLS suppliers to drive operational and quality performance
- Develop & maintain appropriate supplier quality performance metrics, and ensure routine metrics reporting in systems and to the CLS Leadership Team
- Provide effective quality leadership for Change Controls at CLS suppliers to ensure thorough impact assessments, risk assessments, actions development and timely completion
- Provide effective quality leadership for Quality Investigations and CAPA’s at CLS suppliers to ensure robust investigations & root cause analysis, effective CAPA development and timely completion
- Provide effective support to Business Quality in the implementation and improvement of Quality Management Systems related to CLS suppliers
- Ensure CLS related J&J standards are effectively implemented, and support on-going compliance through regular quality audits &/or site visits
This role involves extensive liaison with external stakeholders (ie. CLS Suppliers and 3PL Distribution Centres.) We are seeking candidates with the skills and experience to operate effectively at this level, including the following:
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical or medical devices industry. In addition to the above, you will be tertiary qualified in a scientific, engineering or biotechnology field.
- Deep understanding of quality systems, regulations and requirements across Australia and NZ, in particular international quality accreditation standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate, impact and influence key stakeholder groups
- Strong customer service orientation
- You will be a solution driven person who can solve complex problems relating to your area of expertise.
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues with a real sense of urgency
- High ethical standards combined with great attention to detail.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)