Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shanghai-Qaulity-China EM Q&C Staff Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805658151W
- Responsible for assigned China EM (third party manufacturer) product quality.
- Support execution of new / current EM GMP qualification, regular audit / assessment and MAP (management action plan) follow-up.
- Review and periodically monitor manufacturing processes at EM site for improvements and capability enhancement.
- Participate in development of protocols and shop-floor execution of process qualification, Cleaning & Sanitization validations and APR (authorization for product release) for new / modified product.
- Co-ordinate the investigation of nonconformance, evaluate causal drivers and determine CAPA actions. Participate in final disposition decision for non-conforming material/product.
- Support complaint handling investigation process and timely response in co-ordination with EM.
- Support Q&C Manger on Site Level new projects, which focus on continue improvement and support Business Growth in AP with innovative business models, launch new global (product) projects in China:
- Support on deployment of quality improvement initiative at all EM sites- Example – SQE2, Mix up prevention, Micro design robustness etc.
- Coordinate GMP and J&J Quality Policy training which address the key quality items for EMs.
- Support to develop processes for effective surveillance of EM production processes to achieve defect-free product always.
- Education Requirement:
Bachelor of Science Degree, preferably Microbiology, Pharmaceutical or Biological Science.
- Minimum Experience:
Four years of QA related work experience of cosmetic/pharmaceutical/food manufacturing
- Knowledge in Toiletries / Cosmetics quality assurance
- Additional experience in Engineering. Technical and /or Operations is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)