Johnson & Johnson Careers
Project Manager, Innovation and Partnerships
Requisition ID: 1805658096W
- Sydney based – North Ryde
Be Vital to this role:
This role aligns with the priority projects within the Innovation & Partnership (I&P) team to ensure pull through and implementation of assigned projects. The primary objective is to deliver the identified business value from all assigned projects by leading projects through the pilot phase into the scale and maintenance phase within the expected timeframes. The role will focus on the development of I&P to improve outcomes for patients using Janssen products.
Some key role activities would be:
Strategy, Framework & Policy
• Work with the Innovation & Partnership team to develop projects identified as I&P projects including business case validation
• Lead project planning and implementation for I&P projects
• Monitor & report on key project milestones & metrics to all relevant stakeholders
• Partner with the Innovation & Partnership team to identify and manage key project risks
• Liaise and collaborate with third party nurse providers to manage community nurses
• Develop materials and services in association with selected third- party partners e.g. creative agencies, IT platforms providers etc.
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant company and/or industry policy and/or regulations and incorporates knowledge into the business e.g. I&P, Industry Codes of Conduct (MA, MTAA) codes of conduct
• Identifies, formulates and assists in the implementation of required policies and procedures, including MSA’s and Due Diligence paperwork
• Participate in cross-functional and cross-sector teams, advisory boards and external stakeholders to understand I&P initiatives and develop programmes in line with strategic imperatives
• Support marketing, the field sales force & other customer facing personal on training on implementation of initiatives
• Manage internal communication regarding I&P projects Manage relationships with external third-party providers
• Manages budget tracker for project(s) and proactively partners with key stakeholders to ensure projects stay within budget
• Leverage appropriate financial tools and models to demonstrate business impact Participates and contributes in Business planning process
• Maintain knowledge & application of key project management principles & tools
• Maintain metric systems that monitor the outcomes of I&P activities
• Develop deep understanding of current & past I&P projects to be able to apply key lessons to new and existing projects
• Through a thorough understanding of HCBI and the Codes of Conduct, monitor the I&P activities to ensure strict compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
Be valued for who you are:
As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and business excellence you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in medicine, pharmacy, life science, pharmaceutical, allied health or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or related business industry
- Familiarity with the Industry Codes of Conduct (Australia and New Zealand) for medical devices (MTAA) and for medicines (MA)
- Solid understanding of the Australian Healthcare System
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Proven project Management capability
· Post graduate qualification in abovementioned disciplines
· Understanding of local and international health policy issues
· Project Management training (FPX)
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world.
Please submit a résumé & cover letter in application via the links below.
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)