Johnson & Johnson Careers
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Requisition ID: 1805658080W
- Overall management of micro lab activities including Microbial Limit Testing, Antimicrobial Efficacy Testing, Test Method Suitability Testing, Water testing, Environment Air Monitoring, Compressed air monitoring, Surface Swab Testing, Media Preparation, Growth Promotion Testing, Stock Culture Maintenance and Micro Investigation are executed in a timely manner and compliance to GLP.
- To lead microbiological improvement projects in lieu to streamline microbiological processes, documentation and waste without comprising on quality.
- To ensure all microbiological equipment are qualified, calibrated and maintained for use
- To ensure that all microbiological media are qualified and valid for use
- To ensure no disruption in the microbiology laboratory consumables in a way which does not disrupt the business flow
- To ensure that all microbiological OOS and OOT are reported, documented and investigated as per Johnson & Johnson standards
- To ensure all microbiological trends are analyzed and reported timely and accurately
- To ensure all external lab engaged by the microbiological laboratory is qualified and audited as per the defined frequency
- To support the routine microbiological testing in the event when required
- To co- lead plant hygiene initiatives alongside with the site MRA lead
- To support audit readiness for the microbiological laboratory in all audits.
- To support key site initiatives (e.g. M2W, JJPS, Quality CIPs, BCP support)
- Bachelor Degree in Microbiology
- Min 3 years of working experience in the related field
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)