Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] - Senior Marketing Executive
Requisition ID: 1805657885W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist supervisor in formulating brand strategies of assigned categories to drive share and sales
- Monitor sales and share performance on regular basis, conduct reviews and deliver regular reports with analysis and actions to expand sales and improve profitability
- Understanding on consumer insights, drive communication development and lead the implementation of marketing programs based on brand strategies
- Assist / lead product launches including opportunity identification, concept development, market validation, packaging development and coordinate with relevant parties to deliver the launch, support campaigns and conduct post-launch reviews
- Assist in conducting consumer studies on concept, advertising, consumer U&A and analysis to support marketing strategies & plans development
- Establish various online marketing campaigns to drive website traffic and expand brand online coverage
- Work closely with cross functional team including regional, trade marketing, finance and logistics to deliver business goals
- Work with external agencies for ATL, BTL and research projects
- Proper management of A&P budget of assigned brand/ category
- Prior experience with OTC is preferable.
- Provide up to date competitor intelligence.
- Work closely with regulatory & quality assurance teams to ensure compliance.
- University level education or equivalent
- Preferably at least 2 years relevant working experience in consumer product sector. (less experience but with high relevancy and demonstrating good potential can also be considered)
- Experience in product launches & through-the-line campaigns
- Excellent self-management & organizational skills and multi-task oriented
- Project management experience and able to work with multi-parties are advantages
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Good English & Chinese language skills (spoken and written)
- Passionate, creative, responsible and good teamwork
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)