Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805657840W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
- Inputs orders received from internal and external customers.
- Provide quality service and support in handling day-to-day activities of the customer service role for all customers in a perfect manner (all order-to-cash-processes).
- Prepares data related to KPI measuring customer performance and satisfaction
- Participates regularly in Customer meeting to review the cooperation and address specific needs
- Responsible for EDI resolution in case of arising errors.
- Responsibility for post-promo reconciliations process.
- Responds to customer queries.
- Arranges for returns and credits to customer accounts.
- Validates claims for credits and arranges stock checks for missing or over delivered stock.
- Provides updates to customers on order status and/or problem resolutions.
- Collects feedback on customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and organizes log of calls, query details and responses.
- Identify process gaps and implement resolution action steps
- Identify customer satisfaction and/or cost savings projects linked to Customers
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Very good MS Excel & Power Points skills
- Experience with SAP R/3
- Very good English
- Attention to details
- Is able to work under time pressure
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)