Johnson & Johnson Careers
Loan Kits Team Leader (QLD)
Requisition ID: 1805657838W
- Global Leader in Healthcare
- Dynamic, Evolving Environment
- Based in QLD (Eight Mile Plains)
Be Vital in this role
In the dynamic and exciting world of orthopaedics, the Surgical Loan Kits team plays a critical role in ensuring surgeons are equipped to perform life changing orthopaedic procedures.
In order to ensure the best patient outcomes are achieved and meet our customers’ needs, the Loan Kits Team Leader is responsible for:
- ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the team;
- resource allocation according to daily/weekly needs;
- resolving escalated issues;
- developing process improvement initiatives; and
- maintaining compliance with strict quality and regulatory protocols.
This is a key leadership role. You will be responsible for guiding your team through business challenges and for the development, motivation and morale of the team to foster strong teamwork and effective performance.
Given this, we are seeking an experienced Team Leader who:
- is passionate about leading, motivating and developing a team;
- leads by example and is happy to roll up their sleeves and lend a helping hand during busy periods;
- can operate effectively in a very busy, fast paced and often stressful environment; and
- demonstrates a strong attention to detail, organisational skills and effective time management ability.
You will have previous experience developing and guiding a team to achieve their best. Your confidence and strong interpersonal skills will enable you to effectively manage challenging stakeholders and build effective relationships with both internal and external customers.
You will have the drive and ambition to develop your career within a global organisation and progress to an operations management role.
Ideally, experience working as a Team Leader within the hospital or another healthcare company where the nature of the work requires speed and accuracy would be highly regarded.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)