Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 1805657657W
- Global Healthcare Organization
- Attractive benefits on offer – Onsite parking & Gym, Close to Sylvia Park shopping centre
- Mt Wellington Location
Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that impacts people's lives?
We have an opportunity in our Orthopaedics Client Relations Team for an individual with a keenness to learn and the right attitude to succeed.
In the dynamic and challenging world of medical sales, the Client Relations Representative is an integral team member contributing to the success of our business. You will take ownership of your role by partnering with and supporting our internal and external clients on the following matters:
- Respond to all customer enquiries; from surgeons to nurses and wider hospital staff
- Manage & coordinate inventory; liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. This includes receiving bookings for our orthopedic kits, processing orders through invoicing and following up on outstanding purchase orders
- Provide support and information to field sales staff and develop strong partnerships with the team to serve our customers
- Ensure orders are processed and entered accurately into the system
- Work with Warehouse and Loan Kit teams to investigate customer queries and take ownership to provide solutions to any problems presented.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly, hardworking team and to be recognized for the work that you do and your commitment to your customers. You will work in an industry that is highly rewarding, knowing that you are helping patients improve their quality of life.
Be valued for who you are
We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about helping others, who recognizes the work that gets completed has consequences outside our organisation and into hospitals and patients’ lives.
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong passion for delivering excellent customer service and helping others
- Accuracy and a meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience working in highly complex customer orientated environments
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business or health/scientific disciplines, ideal but not essential
- A collaborative and flexible approach to working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication including a pleasant and confident telephone manner
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with urgency
You may be a science graduate looking to work beyond the laboratory and use your exceptional people skills, or an experienced customer service professional looking to branch out into a different industry. Whatever your background, your attitude and drive to do well will be key to your success.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
If you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service in the healthcare industry, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)