Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Support Senior Analyst Central Europe
Requisition ID: 1805657534W
Team: Regional Business Support Centre of Excellence (BSCOE)
Role: Commercial Support Senior Analyst Central Europe
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK
Reporting to: Commercial Support Manager Central Europe
GCF Level: 26
The newly created Finance Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the EAME region.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager Central Europe, the Commercial Support Senior Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Central Europe Business Unit Finance (BUF) groups
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP (world-wide procedures) and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
o Supporting the Business Support Centre of Excellence (BSCOE) Commercial Support Manager Central Europe in all elements of forecasting and reporting
o Assisting Commercial Support Manager Central Europe in business partnering with local Finance teams
o Work in conjunction with BUF teams for accurate and timely update & recording of P&L and headcount plans in TM1 (planning system)
o Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
o Manage monthly SG&A BvAs for budget owners and adding first line commentary
o Issue monthly standard reports in timely and accurate manner
o Liaise with Business Unit Finance local team in Central Europe and BSCOE systems team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation.
o Assist manager with the preparation of the monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks for regional reviews
o Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics
o Understanding of tax model structure for MRCs within the cluster including identifying changes to Legal Entity structures if applicable
o Ad hoc / continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
o Assist in the roll out of new planning tools (ZBB, Compensation planning tool in TM1)
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the BS COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved.
• The role involves visits to local markets for budget discussions and process improvement conversations.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
• Fluent spoken and written English essential
• Other European languages desirable (mainly German and/or Polish)
• Strong accounting background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
• Experience working in one or a combination of the local markets is preferred but not essential
(DE, AT, CH, BE, NL, PL, HU, CZ, SK)
Skills and Competencies
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. and
• Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)