Johnson & Johnson Careers
Intern Package Development
Requisition ID: 1805657527W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuySynthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our Headquarters in Zuchwil, Solothurn we are looking for a highly committed student for an
Internship in Sterile Packaging - 6 Months
- Work independently on smaller subprojects in the field of „sterile packaging for medical devices"
- Support tasks related to the package design, coordinate package testing and continuous improvement projects
- Create and update packaging documentations, presentations and samples
- During your internship you will receive a deep insight into the medical device industry as well as the requirements for sterile packaging in terms of design, regulations and voice of customer
- You are studying packaging technology and have a desire for medical technology
- You bring good ideas and motivation, communication skill and ability to influence and putting these ideas into action
- You are interested in the interdepartmental work in a regulated environment
- You are goal-oriented and independent. You have self-initiative and team spirit
Synthes GmbH (7111)