Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Sales & Marketing Assistant
Requisition ID: 1805657392W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major EMEA countries. Regulatory Combines knowledge of scientific, legal and business issues to ensure products, which are developed, manufactured or distributed, meet the required legislation.
Executive summary of the role
Responsible for coordination and implementation of J&J procurement processes and is an expert in the field of purchasing and payment systems and processes. In addition, tasks for all departments without dedicated support and coordinating.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Keeping track of purchases, invoices, preparing forecasts, monitoring expenses and working together with the finance team on a weekly basis
- Managing PO (Purchase Orders), contacting suppliers
- Invoices, following up on supplier’s and payments
- Point of contact for shared service team in Prague Ariba and Emarketplace
- Become a local export on the PO management;
- Manage work assignment via global freelancing platform (Upwork)
Admin for phone and iPad
- Phone and Ipad administration.
- setting up new users. providing sim cards, assigning numbers
- Change phone numbers Ipads
- Ensures compliance with J&J procedures, SOX regulations, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
- Monitors internal processes, trains peers regarding these processes and escalates where necessary.
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
Technology and Process Improvement:
- Participate in customer forums E-Marketplace
- Set up new processes for EMEA initiatives
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
o Build and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
o Develop a strong understanding of the needs of internal and external partners
o Engage in transforming the Medical Devise organization
o Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing ef¬forts.
o Accuracy, compliance
o Identify & develop the skills necessary for future success.
o Act with speed and urgency on key projects;
· MBO/HBO education
· A good knowledge of Dutch and English (oral and written)
· Knowledge of standard computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Excel)
· Knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP, Ariba)
· Financial and administrative skills
· Be familiar with Dutch administration and have knowledge of Dutch legal matters in general
· Being accurate, pro-active, hands-on, engaged, a person who dares to take responsibility for his/her activities and can handle stress
· Working in a structured way
· Solving issues skills and being able to multitask
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)