Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805657346W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
This position requires both detailed analytics as well as an ability to operate from a big picture perspective. This position will provide strong financial leadership and business partner support towards local Site Management Board of instruments network (mainly MAKE pillar). This includes managing annual spend of approx. $100MM at 4 manufacturing sites, supporting multiple technologies and new product launches. Actively support the team through business plan, quarterly business plan updates and Strategic plan, building and delivering on comprehensive and stretching budgets for the instruments network focused on maximizing value creation.
- Provide strong financial leadership and business partner support to the Site Management board while ensuring alignment with overall Depuy Synthes DACH strategy.
- Member of Site Management board and provide financial controlling support ad hoc, on projects and manufacturing performance.
- Provide key insight into actuals monthly analysis of manufacturing performance and discuss with local board
- Actively drive & co-lead Site Mgmt board towards achievement of Financial targets
- Actively support the team through business plan, quarterly business plan updates and strategic plan, building and delivering on comprehensive and stretching budgets for the plants on maximizing value creation.
- Team leader of manufacturing cluster with 4 sites
- Local business planning process and validation of standard cost changes
- Support monthly closing activities and compliance checks
- Validation & calculation, monitoring and reporting of CIPs
- SME in certain areas for overall DACH and be part of global harmonization projects
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required preferably a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years finance or related business experience is required.
- Supply chain experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (CO)
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have the ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Please click on DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)