Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Operations Associate
Requisition ID: 1805657345W
- Join a Global Leader in Healthcare
- Fast Paced, Dynamic Environment
Caring for the world, one person at a time.
With approximately 120,000 employees in 57 countries,
the Johnson & Johnson family of companies has the skills and resources
to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues. Could you be a part of it?
Be vital in this role
This role is a HR Operations Associate which will shape and deliver applicable administration activities for the region and ANZ. The key function of this role is to effectively manage transactions through our HRIS. The role is responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, managers and other Human Resource teams in the local and Regional Service Centre. Specific responsibilities include:
• review, validation, correction and completion of transactions initiated in Workday HRIS;
• contributing to the ongoing development of E2E process documentation;
• providing HR transactional support to HR teams and the Global HR Services Support Centre (Manila); and
• educating, training and mentoring users in regard to E2E process and data requirements.
Be valued for who you are
This role requires an experienced HR administrator, who can demonstrate:
• a strong attention to detail and a commitment to ensuring data integrity;
• experience in ongoing process improvement;
• deep experience in maintaining HRIS data and operating systems;
• excellent communication skills and a proactive approach;
• the ability to prioritise numerous regular and ad hoc tasks; and
• flexibility and the ability to work autonomously.
It is essential that you are comfortable working with ambiguity, in a rapidly changing environment.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
& Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that
has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence,
quality and innovation in healthcare. We have more than 250 operating companies
in 57 countries employing over 119,000 people, all with the same
vision......"Caring for the world, one person at a time".
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)