Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805657175W
Janssen, the pharmaceutical department of Johnson & Johnson is the most innovating pharmaceutical company in the world. Since 2009 13 new medicines have been launched of which several ground-breaking in their therapeutic area. Within our department “Engineering & Property Services we would also like to take this role as innovator. The sub department Facilities Operations manages the critical buildings, HVAC, utilities (steam, cooling media, heating fluids, water systems, pressurized air, high voltage, nitrogen,…) and installations (steam generator, cooling cells, air handling units, clean rooms,..) on the sites of Beerse, Geel and Olen; from the central production and distribution to our chemical and pharmaceutical production- and R&D buildings. The team responsible for the maintenance and exploitation of the critical building and utilities in Beerse & Olen we are currently looking for a sr maintenance engineer.
You are responsible for the implementation of the reliability program for utilities, facilities and environmental systems.
- Develop a long-term vision and planning to improve the reliability of the assets.
- Drive an integrated risk management for EHS, Quality and Reliability in a costeffective way.
- Define standards (work processes, methodologies and technical solutions) across the equipment lifecycle.
- Monitor and analyse the reliability performance and improve by root cause analyses.
- Coordinate across Engineering, Maintenance and Production.
Responsibilities: Own, develop and deploy risk management at site/platform level, including:
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation methodologies (FMECA, HAZOP, RCM, …)
- Integration of changes and new equipment’s into maintenance
- Corrective, Preventive, Condition Based, Predictive Maintenance Strategies d. Fault/Root Cause Analysis and Review (FRACAS)
- Manage and follow up tasks performed by a team of external maintenance engineers
- Take part or lead maintenance or compliance projects e.g. integration of new regulatory requirements in existing or new maintenance processes/systems.
- Create and integrate reliability initiatives in the Site Asset Masterplans (SAMP)
- h. Represent the department in a project team responsible for the realization of investment projects.
- Take up process ownership and pursue continuous improvement:
- Follow up on the reliability of equipment and the performance of work processes;
- Identify and scope opportunities for improvement and follow-through on realization;
- Take part or lead ad hoc root cause analyses on critical installations;
- Involvement as SME in the development of standards;
- Continuous monitoring of new developments in the domain of professional maintenance; evaluate and pilot new technologies that support the reliability goals;
- Knowledge sharing and networking with fellow reliability engineers of other departments and sites;
- Share professional advice, service and technical scientific expertise related to energy systems and utilities, maintenance techniques and compliance.
- You have a Master degree or equivalent through experience (mechanical, electrical, industrial, bio).
- You have at least 4-6 years of experience in engineering or maintenance in the chemical, pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry.
- You demonstrate strong skills in maintenance techniques and/or are prepared to improve them in the short term. Certification in maintenance techniques (RCM facilitator, CMRP/…) is an advantage.
- Broad multi discipline, technical knowledge of facilities management, energy and utilities; (GXP), water systems and HVAC, compliance requirements.
- You have a good working relationship with internal partners (EHS, Quality, Engineering…) and external partners (contractors, sector-organizations…)
- You are flexible and result-oriented and independently plan and prioritize work to achieve certain goals.
- You know how to cope with tight deadlines.
- You take initiative and on top of being an autonomous colleague, you are also a genuine team player who contributes to results and to a pleasant working environment together with his/her colleagues.
- You are innovative and pragmatic.
- You have the potential to grow and are prepared to take on more responsibilities in due course.
- You have effective communication skills in written and spoken Dutch and English.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)