Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805656974W
A. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Coordinates and supervises follow-up process and ensure accurate and timely resolution of agreed actions e.g. monitoring of corrective action plans and remediation plans.
· Coordinates the implementation of the SOX requirements set by Corporate Internal Audit, e.g. SOX 404 Key Dates
· Monitors and improves business process compliance according to worldwide procedures (WWP), Internal Control Handbook (ICH), SOX Guidelines and Company policies and procedures set by Corporate.
· Seeks alignment with Regional and Global Compliance to ensure having aligned compliance and business processes in place.
· Ensures business process documentation and SOPs (standard operation procedures) are up-to-date and compliant.
· Drives communications for any change/updates in compliance and control environment between GS-Asia Pacific (Suzhou) and local finance.
· Identifies compliance risks at the Center as well as opportunities to improve and achieve sustainable compliance in finance operations and reporting.
· Works with relevant stakeholders to resolve and prioritize issues / initiatives related to compliance.
· Works with Management Team to improve their understanding of compliance framework and operational compliance set by the Regional and Global Compliance.
· Coordinates and supports the requirements of Regional and Global Compliance as well as Corporate Internal Audits (CIA). Coordinates Continuous Control Reviews conducted by CIA on a quarterly basis.
· Establishes the capacity to report, as required, directly to the ATR & ITC Leads and dotted line to the Regional Compliance Manager/Head on matters of corporate importance.
B. PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
· Develops the annual compliance plan for the Center and ensure that activities are carried out by staffs and relevant parties.
· Develops effective and value-added tracking systems for compliance monitoring and compliance metrics or scorecard to assist the development of best practice initiatives.
· Coordinates compliance program awareness and communication e.g. compliance training of staff and management.
· Proactively plans and organizes, on an on-going basis, consistent and accurate compliance work from which robust internal control and compliance environment is achieved.
· Proactively organizes and plans time to ensure formal meetings with key customers and stakeholders are held regularly.
· Flexibly manages time to meet changing priorities and deadlines while ensuring the core tasks are still performed.
C. DECISION MAKING
· Demonstrates consistently correct decision making when judging the level of criticality of compliance issues, the mitigating actions required and the management level to which it must be elevated.
· Applies professional judgement to understand the different compliance approaches by work functions e.g. Invoice to Cash (I2C) and Account to Report (A2R).
· Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves essential compliance issues to deliver the required service level agreement (SLA) with the local affiliate.
· Interprets and applies the financial guidelines for the Center e.g. WWPs and ICH. Seeks clarification from the Regional Compliance if it requires further interpretation.
D. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION
· Effectively manages internal and external relations using tact, persuasion and teamwork, exchanging routine and non routine information clearly so that the recipient can understand and act upon it as required.
· Possessing a high degree of interpersonal skills and utilises these to build trust and confidence across the Agency.
· Possessing a high degree of self-confidence to withstand criticism of the compliance process as it identifies areas where poor practice has been the previous norm.
· At least University degree in finance related field or equivalent with professional certification (e.g. CPA)
· At least 5-7 years experience in service support function with comprehensive understanding of compliance and control, as well as service performance concepts, processes and procedures
· At least 3 years in a management and/or supervisory role
· Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
· Able to read, write and speak English fluently
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)