Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805656929W
Company: Johnson & Johnson Ltd
Location: Maidenhead UK
Job Title: Senior Finance Analyst
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Controller, Northern Europe
Department: Northern Europe Business Unit Finance
Johnson & Johnson is one of the largest and most broadly based manufacturers of healthcare products in the world with turnover in excess of $75BN and with 3 strands to its core business namely Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer.
Northern Europe Consumer is the largest Commercial Cluster in EMEA comprising of the UK, the Nordic Countries, and Ireland. The Cluster is responsible for the marketing, sales and distribution of brands such as Johnson’s Baby Toiletries and Nicorette. The business is managed operationally as three Global Franchises (GFOs), namely Skincare (Baby & Beauty), Self-Care and Consumer Healthcare (CHC). The UK company is a Type 1 Company, so most responsibilities sit here, however, cross Cluster compliance and standardization is a key part of the role.
A. P&L Support
• Responsibility and accountability for meeting annual P&L commitments, with key focus on Gross Profit and SG&A management.
• GP management: tracking plans and working with Customer Development to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
• UK Commercial SG&A: managing actuals with the Sales and Marketing Directors, and working with the BSCoE teams on the annual planning process. Supporting projects such as Smart; organisational changes; and ongoing identification of future risks and opportunities which impact delivery of full year budgets.
• NE Supply Chain Finance lead: managing the OCNIS budget for the cluster, and supporting the business with Distribution costs. Monthly cost reviews with the NE Supply Chain Director. Project support such as cost improvement identification on co-packing and customization.
• Ownership and management of Cluster SG&A lines: M&CR and R&D, supporting business partners with cost control and management.
B. Revenue Growth Management
• Business Partner for the NE RGM Lead, supporting 6 countries across the Cluster
• Supporting projects to improve gross profit, such as customisation efficiencies, cost price increases, assortment improvements.
• Expert user of RGM Tools and analytics (e.g. Tableau), being able to proactively identify any future risks or opportunities
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues in 6 countries
• Significant ad hoc and varied analysis
• Key member of the cluster finance team to drive improvements and coach and mentor students and FLDP
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
The successful individual will have a commercial mind-set, must be confident and have the abilities to develop strong relationships across foreign markets and be competent in a financial controlling & reporting environment.
• Accounting qualification ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA preferred but not essential
• Commercial experience (finance or non-finance)
• Highly numerate, analytical and literate
• Understanding of financial reporting systems
• Team player and confident communicator, ability to lead conversation with senior team members
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to manage own time and responsibilities, with initiative and common sense
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
• Degree or equivalent qualification
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley act and relevant controls required
• Experience of multinational complex organisations
• Experience of building credibility with a range of key stakeholders
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)