Johnson & Johnson Careers
SENIOR EXECUTIVE - Strategy and Business Development
Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra
Requisition ID: 1805656863W
Company overview: Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We welcome innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every single day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
PHARMA: Janssen, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases in India. Driven by a strong commitment to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers - The Global Job Posting policy promotes the dedication to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
Job Title (India Specific): Sr. Executive – Strategy and Business Development
Department - Strategy and Business Development
Reports To: Gen. Strategy and BD Manager – Strategy and Business Development
Role Type – Individual Contributor
Job Location: Mumbai
Key Responsibility Areas:
Provide support to Strategy, Business Development (BD) and New Products Planning (NPP) team as follows:
- Support in strategy related projects for data/information research and gathering, data analysis, insight generations, solutions / recommendations
- Business Development
- Support BD team in cross functional collaboration for anchoring and tracking New Product Development project progress
- Prepare reference documents for internal / external meetings by mapping market opportunity, competitive landscape scanning, capability assessment and partner selection proposal s for partnership opportunities
- New Product Planning (NPP):
- Collaborate and work with market research team for opportunity assessment through primary research (as applicable) , market data (IMS, etc.) analysis and secondary sources (Industry reports, paper and journals)
- Prepare discussion / reference documents for new product launch plan
- Support NPP team in cross functional collaboration for tracking the launch plan progress
Education and experience-:
2-4 years of professional work experience
Graduate with management / equivalent academic background
Preferred: Exposure / experience in business development and new product planning functions will be preferred
Good PPT and Excel skills required
Functional Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work with complex data set / information and finding underlying trends / themes and insights
- Structured problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Good communication - internal and external stakeholders
- Preferred: Basic understanding of pharmaceutical industry in India – market overview, key characteristics, emerging market trends
How to Apply?
Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
- We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing.
- As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is inspired to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
- If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)