Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Lead One MD Switzerland
Requisition ID: 1805656373W
“Caring for the world, one person at a time” and “Reach more patients, restore more lives” are what defines the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is part of Johnson & Johnson family of companies and is responsible for commercialization of products and services to enhance patient care and bring greater precision to every aspect of surgery. Currently we are looking for a Country Supply Chain Lead One MD Switzerland in Zuchwil or Zug, Switzerland.
The Country Supply Chain Lead One MD is a critical leadership position responsible for the development and execution of the local E2E SC Strategy. You will be the E2E Supply Chain integrator at the country Level, improving the customer experience for the DePuy Synthes, Ethicon and CSS franchises. As the Country Supply Chain Lead One MD, you will build & execute plans with all local and regional supply chain teams to turn our supply chain into a competitive advantage.
Key focus areas will be leading the local S&OP process, driving the E2E SC integration and control the inventory execution. You will operate in a matrix structure with a strong change program ongoing to bring our Supply Chain to a next level.
This position will be the Single Point of Contact for the local Commercial organization and be part of the Local Board. The Country Supply Chain Lead One MD will be part of the DACH E2E Supply Chain leadership team, having the accountability for all Supply Chain matters in the territory, and report into the Director Medical Devices Supply Chain – DACH.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for the Country General Manager and the team, and accountable for the in-market E2E Supply Chain performance
- Monitor and communicate Supply Chain performance goals (i.e. Perfect order, OTIF-D, recalls, inventory, etc.) and initiate corrective actions and improvement projects as required. Own the monthly SC dashboards and provide updates to the local Board about KPI’s, projects, financials, …
- Lead and facilitate the monthly local S&OP processes, ensuring that sales and marketing events & market intelligence are correctly captured and passed on to the Regional & Global planning teams to ensure on-time right product availability
- Align local NPI, Orthokit & consignment plans with the EMEA strategies. Lead and manage the execution of these plans
- Drive & enhance the global service review meetings (STEM & PAC) for service risks and define mitigation actions to minimize impact to our end customers
- Coordinate the country SC Projects (PMO) to drive business improvements aimed at strengthening our customer experience (e.g. OTIF-D improvements, optimizing inventory levels, 1OTC implementation, network optimization, systems & reporting enhancements,)
- Integrate the voice of the customer into our supply chain and be the business partner to our CareAdvantage focus, driving the supply chain side of the Customer collaboration initiatives
- Define and realize inventory targets with ownership over local DC inventories and through collaboration on the Field Inventory reduction initiative
- Ensures solid partnerships and E2E collaboration with key stakeholders: Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, External Operations, NPI, R&D, Quality, Customer Service & Logistics teams (CLS)
- Own the talent development agenda and provide leadership to create development opportunities to a team of Supply Chain professionals and building a high performing environment
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT or Operations). A Master’s degree or MBA is beneficial
- A minimum of 10 years in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, and/or Marketing, thereof minimum 7 years in Demand, Inventory, Supply Planning required
- Sound understanding of E2E supply chain interactions and interdependency, with experience of planning system functionality and planning parameters
- Project management skills, with the ability to drive change and influence decision-making through multiple levels (middle to senior management) of the organization
- Proven track record of challenging the “status-quo”, visualizing potential opportunities and implementing actions to build value
- Demonstrated results of working in a fast-paced, team oriented, customer focused environment
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented working approach
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills required
- High sense of urgency, adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and ERP systems is required
- Business fluency in German and English is a must. Other languages a plus
- People management experience with demonstrated self-awareness, decisiveness and ability to create a positive work environment required
- Excellent collaborator, strong on partnering and effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading healthcare companies, in an exciting position, apply online attaching your English CV and cover letter.
Johnson & Johnson AG Switzerland (8550)