Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Media Manager
Requisition ID: 1805656195W
- Precise targeting right patients/consumer and develop right media strategy for both Rx and OTC brands with
innovative digital media and traditional media mix
- Foster competitiveness spirit, optimize the digital investment with fewer and bigger impact, develop innovative media approaches with media agency and internal stakeholders to build brand/disease awareness as well as patient & HCP education.
- Build and manage agency relationship for both global agency and local medial related agencies
- Compliance management and follow external policy and internal SOPs
- Based on BAT and other top media platform’s big data, develop new cooperation ways with these top companies to accomplish precise targeting results, find patients, deliver appropriate message as well as drive on-line and off-line syn-ergy
- Support to build comprehensive digital tracking system to optimize the digital investment and campaign execution.
- Cooperate with agencies and DAK/MOT/Concerta/Other Rx brand team to monitor campaign performance and deliver qualified results to meet set media KPIs based on market clusters.
- Activate evaluation during campaign period and finish weekly update on campaign dashboard. After every campaign ends, find implications and learnings through execution process to improve upcoming campaign performance based on market clusters.
- Ensure 100% compliance and apply right media process which aligned with brand team and agencies
- Keep on learning the latest media technologies, and update to internal team members and provide basic media knowledge training to improve communication effectiveness with internal team members.
1.Bachelor and above
2.More than 3-5 years media/digital experience working experience
3.Fluent in English
4.FMCG MNC and OTC experience is preferred
1.Understanding of pharm business model and BU needs
2.Strong learning agility to catch up new digital trend
3.Understand and evaluate new digital media platforms
4.Ability to work on a cross-functional team consisting of Brand Marketing, Creative Design, Shopper Marketing, HCC, Legal and IT internally and externally
5.FMCG or OTC/Rx traditional and new digital media strategy and execution experience
6.People management skill and strong communication skill
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)