Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, AVEENO
Requisition ID: 1805656186W
The Marketing Manager AVEENO® Asia Pacific is a key strategic role within the Global Franchise Organization (GFO). This is a pivotal role at the intersection of the regional brand strategy and local brand implementation. This position reports into the Director AVEENO® GFO Asia Pacific and will be based in Singapore.
The Marketing Manager will lead management, planning and execution of both short and long-term business and marketing initiatives for the Region to fuel growth for AVEENO® and the Body and Hair portfolio. Major job duties include contributing to the achievement of revenue and profit targets with a working knowledge and ownership of business performance.
Specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
• Lead identification and development of new products for AVEENO® and Body and Hair portfolio in Asia Pacific, including leading regional projects and deploying global new products into the region.
o Work with local marketing, internal experts and external partners to craft new insights and ideas and validate these as relevant new product concepts for development.
o Partner closely with local markets, R&D, supply chain, project management, packaging and other functions to develop new product formulation and packaging to win with Asia consumers.
o Develop forecasts, pricing and marketing recommendations to deliver new products to market
o Lead execution of internal requirements in the new product development process
• Lead business and competitive analysis to support strategic business objectives, identify opportunities and strategies for growing the brand. Gain local insight / market intimacy with focus on markets representing 80% of volume.
• Identify opportunities to accelerate growth in existing priority markets and develop entry strategies for new markets in partnership with local marketing teams.
• Lead development of innovation reviews with Region Customers in partnership with local marketing and sales strategy.
• Assist in development and execution of the strategic and business plan through various programs, such as new product launch excellence, customer sell in support, communications and media development, digital activities and consumer activations.
The Marketing Manager will ensure regional and local alignment for all plans including new product pipeline, deployment and adoption of regional playbooks. He or she operate with agility, curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset to innovate, learn and champion best practices regionally in partnership with the Regional Franchise Leadership Team.
- A BA degree is required.
- Master in business or marketing specialization preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive marketing experience or a combination of sales and marketing experience is required
- CPG marketing experience is preferred
- Beauty experience is a plus
- Experience marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required.
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
Asia Pacific-Japan, Asia Pacific-Australia, Asia Pacific-Philippines, Asia Pacific-South Korea, Asia Pacific-China, Asia Pacific-Thailand
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)