Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805656151W
- An exciting product with a point of difference and a promising pipeline in psychiatry
- Be part of a highly specialized, experienced & collaborative team
- High performing portfolio with potential to grow further
Be Vital in this role:
Be part of the QLD Neuroscience Team and make a difference to the lives of patients living with severe mental illness. Key clients will include Psychiatrists and Mental Health Nurses in both Hospital and Community Mental Health based settings.
You will work within a highly experienced cross functional team with a ‘one team’ approach and a high level of support and resource. This is a Brisbane Metro territory which includes limited regional travel.
Reporting to the Business Manager, your key focus will be to:
- Achieve sales and activity goals for the territory and state
- Build and then maintain professional relationships with target customers
- Impart highly technical information to Psychiatrists and key Mental Health Nurses
- Implement a Key Account Management strategy to grow your business in your state
- Deliver state objectives and target through cross functional collaboration
Be valued for who you are:
passion, integrity and ability to work collaboratively will be rewarded through
a competitive remuneration package along with continuous training, support and
A high level of business acumen is required with the proven ability to adopt an account management approach to the business and customer base. Essential is the ability to absorb complex technical information and impart it in a knowledgeable way.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
By embracing innovation, developing our people and celebrating success, we will lead our industry in inspiring our customers with patient focussed healthcare solutions. As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Janssen is driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and organisational excellence. From research to real-life solutions, Janssen has a long track record for developing innovative medicines that save and improve lives.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (7490)