Johnson & Johnson Carreiras
Account Receivable Clerk
Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 1805656063W
- Performs clerical accounting functions pertaining to invoicing and cash application to customer balances, filing, organizing, and other related functions.
- Applies incoming payments from prepared formats including spreadsheets; bank deposit reports or check remittance details.
- Processes daily deposits for assigned accounts.
- Applies and balances incoming payments. Applies remittances to outstanding receivable balances.
- Solves problems of moderate complexity in the course of payment applications, collections, and/or reconciliations.
- Prepares moderately complex reports related to payment application accuracy, volume and efficiency.
- Researches payment history and communicates findings to peers and customers.
- Works with customers to resolve outstanding payments and payment disputes.
- Corrects payment errors identified by peers and customers.
- Assists in reconciliations of accounts receivable balances.
- Gathers associated supporting documentation.
- Balances and posts batch totals to monthly summaries and prepares month end journal entries
Current Accounts Management
- Allocation of customers payments.
- Local analysis of the evolution current accounts
- Analysis and resolution of customer complaints of prices and discounts.
- Sending information to customers (collect documents, billing reports,...).
- Management of Customer credit limit.
Set up of company’s commercial policy and price list
Set up and reconciliation of Accruals rematches.
ND control over investments of customers..
Business Support to the development of new projects
Involvement in the development of new projects: Finance Audit, REX CTU's,...
Health and Safety
Comply with all standards, policies and rules of health and safety as defined and communicated by the Company and in accordance with all the rules and laws in forcé
Credo, Conduct and Compliance
To ensure and press for the preservation and sedimentation of the image of the company with its customers, suppliers, consumers and business partners.
To comply and always ensure compliance with all processes, procedures, regulations, rules, guidelines, policies, practices and other issued, whether legal, corporate, regulatory, ethical conduct and creed, as defined and Communicated by the company, departments and partners. As well as correcting and immediately communicating any lack, non-compliance or anomalous situation
- University Degree in Economics or Management
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in:
- Multinational Corporation
- Transformation and Change situations
- SOX and Audit
- Finance and Sales Admin área
- Strong financial knowledge and skills
- Developed analytical skills
- Knowledge on the application of IT systems (SAP, BW, Excel expertice)
- Proficient in English
- Able to manage significant complexity and tight deadlines
- Avid to learn and perform, self-taught person
- Great team player
- Efficient and results driven
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)