Johnson & Johnson Careers
Franchise Manager, LS Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1805656036W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- To be mainly responsible for the Blood Glucose Business in Vietnam market
- To develop and implement sales & marketing strategies of Blood Glucose
- To build and develop mid and long-term goals, business strategy, distribution strategy, and customer satisfaction and development strategy.
- To build and develop full-year plans for product categories and brands including revenues, sales volumes, market shares, and budgets.
- To organize the implementation of plans on revenues, sales volumes, market shares, sales coverage, staffing, and costs.
- To carry out assessment of business results and projection on consumption demand, etc. thereby produce countermeasures and support programs that foster the implementation of plans, address the actions of competitors, and pick up the changing trends of the market.
- To build and develop brand portfolios and product positioning.
- To collaborate with SEA Region on new products and new packaging.
- To organize the implementation and supervising of marketing programs as planned.
- To organize, manage, train and develop sales and marketing staff;
- To build standards and a system of measuring the performance of his/her subordinates.
- To be responsible for allocating, managing and using the division’s operating budget in a proper and efficient manner.
- To coach and mentor subordinates and appraises subordinate performance
- Building Brand strategy and relevant action plan of ethical/primary health care products with approval by senior management of the affiliate
- Ensuring the good implementation of tactical plans by co-work with sales force/Market access
- Ensuring the co-work with x-function team (sales force/ Medical/Compliance/Legal/…)all relevant to brands in charge in proactive way
- Closely respecting the expenses budget defined by Head of Marketing & make sure AnP management.
- Ensuring supply and healthy stock
Tactical Market Plan / implementation:
- Achieving Marketing objectives as agreed with management, managing the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with approval strategy
- Ensuring the achievement of sales budget of Ethical products defined by BUH
- Accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethic code when working with Health Care Professional to strengthen the company’s image.
- Ensure all the support for the sales team/MA team comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan
- Holds a bachelor/master degree
- Marketing and Business Administration are preferred.
II. WORK EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10 years of working experience in marketing and sales in Health Care Industry, in which, at least 3 years of management level.
- Preferably: Have working experience in Blood Glucose.
III. EXPERTISE & SKLLS:
- Expertise in sales and marketing
- Good understanding about Blood Glucose market
- Skilled in analyzing, building, and implementing plans & strategies
- Skilled in negotiating and presenting to internal as well as external partners
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)