Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Director (f/m) Medical Affairs & LCM EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805655948W
You will lead the EMEA cluster's Country Medical Directors. Being a strategic partner for regional economic organisations you provide technical, medical and scientific input on the respective cluster and country strategies. You will work closely with the head of the EMEA Clinical and Innovation and EGC (Evidence Generation Council) to ensure that medical needs of the country or cluster are understood, communicated and evaluated.
We provide you with the rare opportunity to generate new and scientifically based data and to advance support commercial activities such as tenders.
The position is assigned in EMEA at any JNJ location.
- You develop strategies and support regional initiatives such as value selling, improving clinical outcomes, launch excellence
- By observing the market environment, you examine future trends and, based on findings, develop clinical strategies for developing new products, research and new business areas
- You will build unquestioning relationships with strategic customers, KOL, hospital groups and patient organisations
- You develop processes and define requirements for local support in checking copy reviews and critical customer complaints on site and outside the company
- From a medical point of view, you will interpret HEMA studies from the clusters or countries and support them in the development of communication strategies for the publication of the results
- You and your team work as internal medical consultants who provide expert mentorship in the areas of Professional Education, Communication, Legal/HCC, Finance, Human Resources and Investor Relations
- Medical degree in human medicine with doctorate and clinical experience
- Previous industry experience leading Medical / Clinical / R&D / RA / QS / Commercial teams in a regulated, commercial biomedical or medical device business
- Strong leadership qualities in accordance with J&J Leadership Imperatives to ensure a trustful and ethical working environment that meets the highest standards of quality, compliance and acceptance
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to successfully influence and implement policy with key customers and partners
- Capability and expertise and in forming teams to meet the needs of a global set of businesses
- Demonstrated success in medical data generation, interpretation and publication highly preferred
- Excellent English written and spoken is mandatory, other languages are an advantage for communicating with customers and colleagues in EMEA
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery G.m.b.H. (7955)