Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Affairs TA Lead, Solid Tumor
Requisition ID: 1805655930W
• Direct management of Medical Affairs leaders and indirect management of their mid-level and junior staff, including oversight and accountability for overall medical strategy; study design & execution, educational program design and execution, key medical message communication and KOL engagement.
• Building of a complex web of professional and business-related interactions with both internal and external stakeholders, including physicians, BU partners, KOLs, industry organizations to ensure making of solid medical strategy in local data generation, medical education and commercial support, and keeping aligned to commercial business priorities and objectives.
• Building XJP’s reputation via implementation of high-quality Profesional Ed programs
• Interpretation of clinical safety and efficacy data; key liaison with internal marketing and R&D colleague, regulatory agencies, and external opinion leaders.
• Defining and validating the medical and scientific content of information provided to the medical fraternity with the aim of maximizing their scientific and commercial impact.
• Medical review and provision of medical and professional inputs to licensing deals, safety issues, business plans, compound strategies etc.
• Ensuring compliance with global Johnson & Johnson/FDA healthcare guidelines as well as both global and local safety responnsiblities.
• Managing budgets for Clinical studies, Medical Education & Medical Affairs events. Determine and monitor timelines and manage projects to conclusion and implementation.
• Responsibility for developing successful, collaborative relationships with the Global TAs and relavent functions.
• Building efficient organization structure, lead and manage Medical team for both MA, PE through providing training, supporting and coaching. Identify and develop key telants n for the team growing.
• Developing and optimizing an the working model of medical function with MA, PE in effective and efficient way.
• Be responsible for oversight of the implementation of RMPs as well as CAPA & CARMA action plans.
• Candidate must possess a Medical Degree.
• Approximately 10 years of pharmaceutical industry experience overall
• At least 5 years of Medical Affairs, Medical Education or Marketing in a leading role are required.
• Demonstrated ability in strategic thinking, good planning & tracking and contingency planning with respect to pharmaceutical objectives.
• Good balance between clinical and commercial focus with sound judgment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated influence, negotiation, team management, resource management and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to influence without clear reporting authority. Budget planning and implementation skills are essential
• Good problem solving skills for developing creative solutions
• Demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker and capable of contingency planning
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)