Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager Supply Chain ASP/GEO
Requisition ID: 1805655863W
Johnson & Johnson’s Supply Chain Finance organization is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager, Operations based in Zug, Switzerland. Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson.
The Zug Supply Chain Finance COE is an organization with regional and global impact, supporting the Global Sourcing for the Diabetes Care Franchise (product principal). The Zug Supply Chain Finance team supports all functions across WW Supply Chain (Plan, Source, External Operations, Make, Deliver). The COE supports the Principal as Manufacturer (PAM)/tax structures and operates in a multi-national and multi-currency environment.
Lifescan Operation Finance Manager
Location: Zug (Switzerland)
The Operations Finance Manager would be primarily responsible for ASP / GEO Operations, and as a global sourcing company, provide leadership to global finance and supply chain teams. The role is responsible for driving and shaping the operations strategy, managing risks & opportunities, and communicating and supporting the delivery of business partner targets. This role provides opportunities to work on business priorities/projects cross functionally and globally. It will require strong partnership/leadership with plant finance leaders, enterprise/consolidations, Source, and AGP finance teams and with supply chain leaders.
- Provide financial leadership and overall finance responsibility for the ASP / GEO Operations:
- P&L and B/S ownership
- Transparent, timely and accurate reporting
- Responsible for variances, CNIS, Inventory, Capital
- Partnership with AGP, Source, Consolidations and plants finance teams
- Business Plan (standard cost setting), LRFP
- Play leadership role in forecasting accuracy / budget development: Anticipate and manage risks, match overall business objectives with realistic targets
- Partner with Plan, Source, Make, and Deliver leads. Provide financial leadership to influence strategies and decision making with a focus on cost reduction
- Provide finance leadership to cross functional governance meetings and KPI reviews
- Support Strategic initiatives such as new product introductions, contract negotiations, cost reduction initiatives, etc. Provide financial and business expertise in analysis.
- Ensure effective hedging processes to limit currency exposure
- Lead and develop a team of four direct reports. Continue to support development of a culture focused on process improvement.
- Enable and promote standardization in the SC OPS COE and across other finance functions (e.g. AGP, Source) aligned with Corporate ESP
- Ensure financial compliance
Cilag GmbH International (8525)